Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hriedaya - Gia - My Heart & My Soul

This has been stuck in my head for a while now but I couldn't get around to write it. Thinking of where to begin.

Gia, I am not sure how should I be as a father. I read many things and get many advice from people on how I should behave around both of you. Then I have my own conflicting Views on my way of handling in my head. I  just want you to know that i am trying hard. I aspire to be a reasonable, loving and most importantly a father you are proud of. Hopefully you see my anger as my inability to control my emotion and not your failure. I Love you and I know that I am hard on you at times in trying to bring positive impact. Not sure how successful I am. You are very good at expressing your views and often my voice scares you but you know that I am not shouting at you but at myself for not being able to control those anger pangs. I am trying hard and would continue to try and do better than I did yesterday. We have all seen changes around us and one of them is your little sister. I have seen your love for her but her health demands us to work together. I am asking a lot for my 6 year old but we have to now show care for each other and look out for each other. Hopefully in years to come you would be able to see the care and love for each other and not a bias for one over the other.

Hreidaya, my darling, your doing pranam every now and then and your throwing tantrums every now and then melts and boils me at the same time. We have to all learn new way of living one that has more control on our emotions and one that can help us all to be together stronger than ever. Would always want to see you smile .... 

No comments: